There is hardly anybody who does not know how it feels when one’s PC gets affected by malware or virus. This is a kind of trouble which is very common and unless you are very much alert, you can face it anytime.
Today, I would help you out by introducing you to the symptoms of a virus affected system. That means, you’ll get to know from this article, how virus or malware can affect your system.
- The first and most common impact on a computer’s performance due to virus is its slow performance. This slowing down occurs suddenly. Every time you open a new file or browse the internet or try to download a file, you can observe that your system is getting extremely slow.
- The next and most irritating impact of malware is frequent crashing down of system. If in the middle of working or watching a movie, your system freezes or crashes, causing you unnecessary trouble, be sure that it has been caught by avirus.
- Once a virus or malware has been downloaded unknowingly, you can see some unknown icons on your desktop or taskbar which were not there even a day ago. These new icons basically represent viruses.
Another symptom that your system got malware affected is ad pop-ups. I know there are many such sites which come with ad pop-ups, but when your system is attacked by virus or malware, you’ll see excess ads each time you browse the web. Sometimes ads pop up, even though you are not browsing the internet. In those scenarios, get sure that your system is malware affected.
- Sometimes you might notice that the search engine on your browser got changed without you doing so. Or you’re intending to visit a site but you’re redirected to a different site, then too there are chances that your system is malware affected.
- At times you might get irrelevant error messages or messages might pop up without anything you have done, then too it’s a matter to get worried. These messages indicate that your system is virus affected.
- If your friends receive spam emails from your email ID or from your Facebook account, then too there are chances that your system got hacked or virus affected.
- Sometimes the control panel of your PC might not get opened when you try to uninstall some unknown apps from thecontrol panel, you might fail to do so. This too is a sign of getting affected by virus or malware.
There are many other impacts apart from the above-mentioned ones.
One site which has been largely complained by users as a malicious one is, Softonic.
Softonic is a cool site from where you can download software and games for free. But many users have claimed that Softonic is a malicious site and by downloading from here, their systems got affected by viruses.
There are many such malicious sites. To know more about them in order to stay alert, and to get a detailed explanation about Softonic, visit layerpoint.com today!